|5″ LCD ConsoleThe easy to read LCD tracks all your necessary workout feedback including time, speed, distance, calories, & pulse.||Direct Access Speed KeysPreset speed settings are available for fast and easy control of your workout.||Hand Pulse GripsHand pulse grips sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals.||XTRASoft Cushioned DeckThe XTRASoft deck cushioning technology provides multiple points of cushioning throughout the deck support system for maximum impact absorption.|
|Adjustable Incline3 manual incline settings for maximum variety.||Powerful 2.25HP MotorSmooth and quiet high torque 2.25HP motor powers the treadmill at speeds from 0.5 – 10mph.||Fold Up DesignFolding deck design is quick and easy to use.||16″ x 50″ Running SurfaceThe large running surface provides enough room for users of all fitness levels and sizes.|
XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
The XTERRA Fitness TR150 Treadmill combines the quality and performance you desire with the flexibility of a machine that can be easily folded up and stored away. Specifically designed for the home environment, the TR150 incorporates numerous thoughtful features that were developed with your performance and comfort in mind. The console was designed for ease of use while still providing you with all the features you deserve. Start on the road to fitness today with the XTERRA TR150 Treadmill and exceed your expectations.
- Quiet 2. 25 HP motor is covered for a full year
- Large 16″ x 50” walking/running surface
- Large 5” LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on all the necessary information (speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse)
- Speed range 0. 5 -10 mph allows for users of all fitness levels
- 3 manual incline settings allow for maximum variety
- 12 preset programs offer unmatched variety for your workouts or just use the manual program
- Direct access speed buttons allow quick access to speeds from 1mph to 9mph
- Hand grip pulse sensors are conveniently mounted on the side handlebars to keep you in your training zone and achieving your goals
- XTRA Soft Cushioned Deck technology provides maximum impact absorption, minimizing the stress on your joints and providing a more comfortable workout
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- Folding deck design is quick and easy to use
- Accessory holders are integrated into the console to conveniently hold your water bottle, portable music player, remote control, phone and more
- Built-in reading rack with optimal viewing angle
- 110v plug-in required
- Weight limit: 250 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 108 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions L x W x H: 63. 4 x 28. 75 x 51. 4 in
- Folded Dimensions L x W x H: 28. 5 x 28. 75 x 61 in
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Motor
- 90 Days Parts
- 90 Days Labor
- Prop 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene and Acrylamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
First time buyers – this review is going to help you make the right decision:
I got the TR150 and it has definitely exceeded my expectation. The thing is my first purchase was a Weslo Cadence G 5.9, obvious choice since it was the best seller in the treadmill category and the price was in the range I was looking for. However, being a first time buyer, my thought was these home fitness equipment should be as sturdy as the ones in the gyms, but I could not be more wrong. So from my experience, hope those looking to purchase a folding treadmill, definitely read on regarding why I feel the TR150 is the right and best choice for a treadmill in this price range.
First off, I’m 6’2” 200 lbs and my wife is 5’5” 145 lbs and we both regularly use this treadmill for our cardio exercise without any issues. The machine itself is quiet, but of course when you are running on it, it’s going to be a bit louder, but I’m still able to watch the TV at normal volume even when I’m running at my top speed of 9mph (it goes to 10). I love the fact that it has an accessory holder rather than just an open space for you to put things because when I’m running fast, I don’t have to worry about my water bottle falling down or have fear that it’s going to tumble on to the deck and potentially have me stumble over it.
My wife really loves the large display as compared to Weslo’s as well as the 3 incline settings (as compared to only 2 for weslo). She’s more of a walker/jogger, so she pays more attention to the display than I do since it has graphic that circles around and makes her aware of when she has finished a complete lap. One detail that I really like is that the heart rate monitor is part of the two handle bar on the side rather than a thumb. When I use to run on the Weslo, it was a bit hard to run and know my heart rate as I would feel out of balance, but with the TR150, I can just grab the handle bar while maintaining my foot speed without any problems.
I’m pretty surprised that there are no reviews yet for this product, but given all the functions that it comes with, and how sturdy it is, I definitely feel TR150 will give you more bang for your buck for those looking to give it a try.