Maintain gleaming hard floors, every day, with help from the Braava 380t Floor Mopping Robot. Smart navigation helps Braava keep track of where it’s been and where it needs to go. Choose from dry sweep or damp mop modes for a beautiful clean that suits your unique needs and home. Easy, effortless and whisper quiet – Braava will clean your floors for you without disrupting your daily activities or sleep.
- Northstar Navigation works like an indoor GPS to clean until the job is done
- Choose from two modes – dry sweeping or damp mopping
- Use with disposable or microfiber cleaning cloths to pick up daily dirt, dust and hair
- Reusable microfiber cleaning cloths included – one dry sweeping cloth and one damp mopping cloth
- Turbo Charge Cradle recharges Braava in just two hours
- Whisper quiet operation
- Avoid stairs and other drop-offs
- Works on all hard-surface floors including hardwood, tile, vinyl, laminate and more
- 3.1 in. low profile cleans under furniture, beds and kickboards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Okay so it leaves the occasional spot of dirt along the walls when it turns… but honestly, I use the swiffer pads. I love this thing! My floors are fabulous and I now cannot live without it! I’m a disabled vet and life is now ALOT better. Worth it!!!!I used to do my floors on my hands and knees. When I became ill we hired professionals to do them but no one met my standards for floor cleanliness. I have a large dog, one cat and have a lot of traffic in my large home. There is tile, wood and a cement type floor that they clean. I recently got the Brava and now I am completely satisfied! I have the original Roomba (Flo) and now they work together to make sure my house is always clean enough to wear white socks!
I had no idea that the most inexpensive robot would impress me this much. It knows exactly where it is and where it has been. It doesn’t miss a spot nor does it waste time and battery by repeatedly hitting the same areas. It parks back to where you started it from, and is so easy to use by just slapping a dry or wet Swiffer cloth. I purchased a Roomba 561 a few years back and didn’t realize how “dumb” that old robot’s navigation was (albeit a tough workhorse that still kicks) until I watched this Bravaa work its magic. If the newer Roomba models have improved their navigation as much as this little guy has, I may become an iRobot addict.
Works extremely well. It’s amazing that it takes the time to actually mop the correct way. It gets faster the more times it mops. With our large home, we typically set it up one room at a time. It’s nice to see and feel the cleanliness of your floors along with hearing your squeaky clean when you walk on them. We have no regrets going all in on both the sweeper and mop.Overall it’s a pretty good product. I wish the reservoir was a little bit bigger so you didn’t have to constantly refill (every 20 min or so) Two suggestions… Buy extra mop pads right away, and wet them a little bit so that it doesn’t deserve all of the mopping solution as soon as you make contact with it