World’s Largest 18V Lithium-Ion System
With each cordless tool, you hold over 100 years of motor engineering and over 40 years of cordless innovation
One System. Endless Possibilities.
Use the same batteries and chargers with all 36V and 18V LXT tools
The LXT Advantage
4 key components make up the LXT® Advantage, providing you with the most advanced, durable and dependable 18V products
Maximum Performance. No Cords Needed.
Break free from the cord with two 18V LXT® batteries.
Premium Power and Run Time
LXT® is the one-battery solution for contractors that require a cordless tool system that helps them be more productive
Compact Design and Performance
LXT® Compact continues to refine the formula of faster-charging batteries, more power and speed, and a leading power-to-weight ratio
A New Class in Cordless
The most compact and lightweight go-anywhere 18V solution
The Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip to optimize battery life
More Run Time
Battery delivers constant power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter
Longer Motor Life
Makita-built Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, so the motor runs cooler and more efficiently
Efficient Power Management
Overload protection, Over-discharge protection and Overheat protection
Star Protection is communication technology that protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
3-Year Limited Warranty
On every Makita Lithium-Ion Tool, Battery and Charger from the date of original purchase.
The 18-Volt X2 LXT (36-Volt) Brushless Robotic Vacuum is a cordless solution that automatically cleans large flooring spaces in commercial environments. The DRC200PT features an efficient brushless motor engineered for extended run time and longer tool life. Just turn it loose with 2 fully-charged 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries and it will clean approximately 5,380 sq. ft. of hard flooring (or up to 200 minutes of continuous operation in Main Brush plus Vacuum mode). The DRC200PT has a 3-stage cleaning system with side brushes, a main brush and vacuum suction for efficient cleaning. The filtration system engineered to capture 99% of dust particulates. Additional features include large capacity (5/8 Gal.), 2 navigation options to set depending on the number of obstacles, timer function, remote control, and much more. To restrict cleaning to specified areas, use the boundary tape to prevent the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Cleans approximately 5,380 sq. ft. of hard floor surfaces using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries BL1850B
- Up to 200 minutes of continuous operation on hard floors in main brush plus vacuum mode using two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 3-stage cleaning system utilizes side brushes, main brush and vacuum suction to ensure complete cleaning performance
- Side brushes are designed to help capture debris alongside walls, corners and obstacles
- 2 cleaning mode options; main brush only for large debris or main brush plus vacuum for large debris and small particles
- Main brush and 2 side brushes combine to provide a wide cleaning path of over 18 in.
- Highly efficient filtration system is designed to capture micro dust particulates
- Easily accessible large 5/8 Gal. dust box ensures ample capacity for commercial applications
- Cruise mode function combined with multiple detection sensors to efficiently navigate and perform complete coverage of floor space
- 2 navigation options; pattern navigation for wide spaces with few obstacles and random navigation for spaces with multiple obstacles
- Detection sensor technology communicates floor conditions such as obstacles, cliff avoidance or boundary tape lines
- Motor chamber is constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for a low 64 dB(A) operating sound level
- Cleaning components are fully washable for ease of maintenance
- Boundary line mode prevents the vacuum from traveling into restricted zones when a boundary tape line is placed
- Timer function allows operator to preset automatic on in 1, 3 or 5 hours
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handle for increased comfort
works very well for our application – 12,500 sq ft whse. Key is to keep brushes and filter clean (we had to disassemble brushes and clean a few times, however as whse gets cleaner don’t expect have to keep doing this)For the money, I expected a stronger vacuum, and smarter programing. It leaves saw dust behind and gets stuck on the mild slope near the overhead door.